I prepared this questionnaire just so I could bug few of my friends here into answering these crappy questions. So tagging Rashmi, Vini, John, Krish. You can change the gender in the questions as per your preferences. Also, anyone else wants to be tagged can let me know, or need not let me know. It’s upto you. Or you can answer any of the questions in the comments too ;). Below are my responses to my own questions :
What, in your opinion, are the 5 most over-rated things in recent times?
- Facebook – Facebook is like marriage. You know it’s all stupid out there, but you login anyway.
- Beer – I tasted it only recently,and I think people only have it because its cheap.
- Fair Skin – I only hope mom would realize this.
- Katrina Kaif – She is really pretty, but I don’t find her hot. More specifically, Munni can give Sheila a run for her money.
- Batman – The movies are great, but I still can’t believe anyone could be a superhero with no superpowers! There is some manipulation going on there.
What 3 wishes would you ask if you stumble across a genie on the way to work? (You can only ask for material things. No unrealistic things like perfect wife/husband, world peace etc. No loopholes such as more wishes,more genies etc. No asking money :P)
- A transmogrifier (transform to anyone I want)
- A time machine
- An invisibility cloak.
What is the one singular deed would you like to do if you were given a chance to go back in time? (apart from Killing Hitler and (guys)one night with Helen of Troy,Cleopatra and all other hot chicks of the past)
Zoom off to the Cretaceous Period and hitch a ride on the T-Rex,of course!!!!
Tell us 3 things you wish you knew when you turned 18.
- That I won’t have found my gal even when I am 26,so I better start searching NOW.
- ASK. If you need help,if you don’t know something,ASK. I don’t have a count of how many things I might have screwed up just because I didn’t ASK.
- That there will come a time when something called reality TV will become a rage and we will have to watch stuff like this and this and I will have to brace myself for it.
What are the 3 geekiest things about you?
- When I think no one is watching, I extend my hand and use the force to open automatic sliding doors.
- I love the movie From Dusk till Dawn not because it had a semi-nude Salma Hayek dancing, but because it had zombies.
- If someone writes “Your such a sweet guy”, 9 out of 10 times I’ll reply back saying “You’re“,even at the risk of contradicting their statement.
Tell us 3 things that make you go “Awwww”
- When you see a small kid standing at the bus stop clutching his parent’s finger, watching with a stricken face, as if fervently wishing for the school bus not to come.
- When you see an old couple sitting on a park bench, laughing.
- When you have a fight with your best friend(female), and then when you patch up,she asks you,”Did you miss me?”
What are the kinds of people you are biased against,possibly unreasonably:
- People who plan to settle abroad
- People who are too finicky about spending money
- Oriyas – Exaggeration. I do have a couple of Oriya friends :)
What is that one lie that you absolutely intend to tell your kids?
That if you watch TV for more than half hour at a stretch, the TV will vanish in a puff of smoke and we will no longer have a TV.
What 3 words would Dusshasana have said when Krishna started supplying silk sarees to Draupadi from above? (Those tagged can change this question. Answer will remain)
A.J.M (Akkan Just miss)
Which fictional characters do you identify most with?
- Ross Geller from FRIENDS
- Harry Potter
The gal sitting on the other side of the bus is giving you the looks. What do you do?
Blush heavily,try uncomfortably to make eye contact, fail miserably,look this side and that, try again,again blush heavily..and so on.
Any FFFFUUUUUUU moment happened to you recently?
What song is playing in your head RIGHT NOW?
Hud hud Dabanng Dabanng Dabanng Dabanng… Hud hud Dabanng…..