(Tagging : The original blog author writes a post then tags fellow bloggers who will then write a blog post on the same topic and then tag more people, thus continuing the chain)
Rashmi has tagged me with the topic “7 things about myself“.Since its our Gurumata’s order, I had no choice but to write “7 things about myself” :D. Presenting :
1) I get scared watching horror movies.They are fun and entertaining,but when the lights turn off & it gets dark, thats when the shadows turn sinister.For the next couple of days, I maintain a heightened sense of awareness by checking behind the door before entering the restroom at night,checking over my shoulder etc.
2) This started very recently – sometimes when I see a particularly moving sequence in a movie,I start “cutting onions”. While that’s OK,off late I have this slight urge to break into a full-fledged cry and get it done with. Guess I am getting older. In the future,when I go to watch Toy story 6 and Andy says “…Woody’ll never give up on you…He’ll always there for you, no matter what.”, I hope I don’t end up bawling in the theater and scare the kids sitting next to me.
3) Mom & dad feel I have sorta lost my way after I moved to Bangalore. They say I was a sweetheart and a gem of a boy before and haven’t changed for good as years passed by. I think they are just sad :). Though I miss living with my parents, I haven’t regretted moving here one day.
4) I will never want to be out of India for any extended period of time (say,more than 1 year).I can confidently say now that this opinion will never change.After all,home is where the heart is :).
5) I love my fridge! In fact, its the first big thing I bought from my own earning. There’s something really satisfying & soothing about having a big box full of food items,stored in a cool place; makes you feel you are leading the good life.Some innocent happiness which no other gadget will give.Watever :D
6) I am wittier when I write than when I speak. I do crack the occasional joke,but spontaneity and quick comebacks are not my greatest strengths.
7) I am a sucker for anime. So much that if I find a gal who is an anime fan,its like 90% done from my side (I can safely say this because I know its a wild goose chase) ;).
Okay,done . I am tagging Vini, Divya, Kavya, Krish. Anyone else who wants to be tagged , please feel free to ping me. Who knows this might be your big chance! Who knows, this may go on to become something HUGE and imprint your name in the annals of history. Who knows! ;) :D :P